Sunday, June 05, 2005

DNF

Wow such permanence and finality that has 'DNF'.....

Well you may have guessed the adventure race didn't go quite as planned. Hence the 'DNF'...
I am proud to say that unlike our sister team however, we did not end up trying to swim in the credit river..though I cannot much rub it in seeing as how I sunk in the swamp (approximately two feet) and almost lost my shoes twice...without ritch I would have had to do the race sans shoes....

Anyhow, we didnt' get lost too badly, though looking for checkpoint B was a challenge all in it's own category...Once there are pics I'll post some possibly until then there are pictures on the esar site, www.esar.ca .

Now I'm in need of another goal on the event front. And I have Ritch tryinig to convince me to join peel regional with him in the December class, all I have to say about that is holyy..do I ever have a lot of running to do!!!

I need a vacation...I was thinking about taking one, but where shall I go? Travelling alone sucks...this being single thing...ugh..! Oh well....what can you do...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home