Monday, April 25, 2005

No More Big Words

Big words are giving me a headache...I'm done with the plethora of big words out there...I think I'll just stick to saying what I mean in the most simple way possible...

See what happens when you have to take a break from training..you have too much time to create convoluted blogs...

1 month and 4 days until the adventure race, my body hurts just thinking about it..starting to get a little concerned about my rusty orienteering skills...here's hoping i don't get us lost!!
And to think the teammates are already planning another run...the bread and honey festival...i think i might be a little sick or twisted or something, once again, I'm in...

Less than a month till Sarah plays the ACC..and the RPAT is the same week...counting down to Sarah is fun...but it brings my test date closer...so I think that'll be the last counting down type reference to SM that I'll make..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's RPAT?

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Police Aptitude Test

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home